Strategic Partnerships LLC is a firm with over 35 years of experience that provides extraordinary linkages between business and governments. We combine a staff with unique relationships with federal and state government officials, an influential board of directors with wide-ranging experience, and client roster that includes many of America's largest and most respected corporations.
Meet our Board of Directors
Meet our senior staff
Core Competencies of Strategic Partnerships
In early, 2013, Strategic Partnerships will be completing its 35th year of serving the Fortune 500, healthcare, and leading higher education and workforce organizations.
Among the core competencies of Strategic Partnerships is the building of truly important strategic partnerships among organizations, corporations and government in the U.S. and internationally. These partnerships often entail some combination of:
- Creating new sources of revenue to our client organizations, in keeping with their most important goals and objectives.
- Creating new visibility, recognition and appreciation among key constituencies of greatest interest.
- Creating new partnerships that help to address both short-term and long-term goals and objectives of our clients internationally and domestically.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Education, training and workforce goals of clients, including business, government, education and training organizations in the public and private sectors.
- Healthcare, including all phases of enhanced quality, cost reductions and innovative forms of healthcare delivery in the U.S. and extensively in developing countries.
- Bringing new education, training and workforce development strategies to targeted populations, most often in concert with government resources and (on frequent occasions) in partnership with other organizations.
As part of this strategy, Strategic Partnerships seeks to assist its clients in:
- Developing public and private sector partnerships that will provide recurring sources of support and assistance to the goals of the client organizations, so that the investments being made in the development of those partnerships will pay dividends for years to come.
- Creating events and activities which will, on a continuing or recurring basis, assure the kind of visibility, recognition and appreciation of the work of our clients among key leaders.
- Creating new successes in markets and among clients that will not only result in desired new business relationships but also will do so on a recurring basis and expanding in those market segments.
Higher Education Practice
- Enhance funding opportunities
- Optimize visibility among funding sources and high level decision-makers
- Work collaboratively with federal, state and international agencies to enhance the attractiveness of solicited and unsolicited proposals
- Secure research and demonstration funding from federal, state and international sources
- Establish internal policies and procedures to effectively manage funded research and demonstration projects